We are a Registered Charity and depend on grants and donations to run this vital local service. We are not funded by Central Government.
In 2015/16 we are very grateful for grants from the following organisations:
Central Bedfordshire Council
List of funders and grant providers for the year to 31 March 2015
- Ampthill Town Council
- Apsely Guise Parish Council
- Clifton parish Council
- Flitton and Greenfield Parish Council
- Meppershall Parish Council
- Lidlington Parish Council
- Bedford and Luton Community Foundation
- Broom South Quarry Local Community Fund (courtesy of Lafarge Tarmac)
- Ampthill Fireworks Fund.
However we need to raise further money in order to maintain and expand the level of service offered to local people.
You can raise funds for us, at no cost to you, by shopping online via easyfundraising – just click on the logo below (Coming soon!)
Friends of Mid Bedfordshire Citizens Advice Bureau
We hope that as many people as possible will subscribe a minimum of £10 per annum to become a ‘Friend’. The subscription will help towards the fundraising target. Friends will receive :
- a regular newsletter
- invitations to attend future fundraising events.
There are a number of ways to subscribe, namely:
- standing order
- bank transfer.
- online donation via our VirginMoneyGiving page
For more information please contact Jenny Hedges by email.